To ensure the legitimacy of your complaint in accordance with the DMCA, it’s essential to furnish the subsequent details while notifying us of the alleged copyright infringement:
- A physical or digital signature from an individual duly authorized to represent the copyright owner.
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work that has purportedly been infringed upon.
- A precise delineation of the material believed to be infringing or the focal point of the infringing activity, necessitating removal.
- Information reasonably adequate for the service provider to establish contact with the aggrieved party, including a physical address, telephone number, and, if attainable, an electronic mail address.
- An affirmation that the aggrieved party “in good faith believes that the usage of the material in the manner protested is not sanctioned by the copyright possessor, its agent, or legal statutes.”
- A declaration that the “details within the notification are precise” and “under the risk of perjury, the aggrieved party is duly authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right supposedly violated.”
The aforementioned particulars are to be transmitted as an email notification to: [email protected].